2021 MIBC SCHEDULE
MIBC follows the CDC regulations:
During the 2021 MIBC event at the state-of-the-art studios at Arts Ballet Theatre of Florida, we will
• Allow up to 12 students per class (Classes will be divided per level) ( Studios are 40 x 60 )
• Barres and Floors are already marked so there will be at least 6 feet distance between the children
• Participants will come directly to the rooms through the outside doors and not through the reception area.
Participants will have a pre-assigned area to place their belongings inside the studios.
• Parents/ Teachers,/ Coaches are NOT allowed in the studios, however, classes will be live-streamed via our YouTube Channel
• Temperature will be measured before class
• Hand sanitizer will be given to the participants before and after class
• Participants must bring their own water bottle – There is a water bottle dispenser to refill
• Our FOUR (4) bathrooms will be available in case of a true emergency.
• Our staff has been trained to clean before and after each class or the use of the bathrooms
• Everyone will be wearing a mask when coming into the studios.
• Studios will be sanitized in between classes.
• While competing on stage is a personal choice, however by the wings and common areas everyone must wear a mask.